31 January 2008

Inhale


Inhale, originally uploaded by sunpath.

Well, I've obviously been spending more time baking than perusing political blogs lately. I attribute that to the never ending banter about the primary candidates. Really, it's like the tabloids of the politics world. For me, as someone who already knows who they plan to vote for, it's just a waste of time and energy to read through all that stuff. Kind of like reading about Britney Spears.

Of course, I do still glance to see if there is anything else going on in the world...like this gem: Political appointees at FEMA and CDC tried to block the inclusion of scientific evidence about the toxicity of formaldehyde from a report on FEMA trailers. (see here).

Awesome.

I think I'll go have another slice of bread to calm my stomach.

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com