06 July 2008

Stir-Fried Chicken with Crispy Basil in Sweet Chili Sauce


Crispy Basil Chicken Stir Fry, originally uploaded by sunpath.

I am lucky enough to be helping Jaden (of Jaden's Steamy Kitchen fame) test recipes for her forthcoming cookbook. Of course, I'm not the only one testing, there are a number of people from all around the world. It's pretty neat to read the comments from folks overseas about what they can and can't find in their local Tesco.

Above is one of the dishes I've tested for her. I won't post a recipe, but I will tell you that those basil leaves are deep fried and crispy...a very interesting twist.

Want to see more? Well, one of the others I tested was the Thai Red Beef Curry. If you follow that link you can start flipping through to see other yummies too...

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com