15 February 2008

overwhelm-ment

I'm in the process of compiling a list of bands I want to see when we travel out to Austin for SXSW next month. Whoa is there a lot to sift through. I'm not sure the number of bands that are officially slated to play, but I haven't successfully gotten through the list yet. If you want to see just how long it is, click here.

This feeling of being overwhelmed reminds me of the feeling I often get when I try to take in excessive amounts of information about world events and politics. My brain just can't hold it all.

Maybe my brain extra small? OR maybe this explains all the apathy in our country...we can't focus on anything else because too much of our attention is absorbed in marketing and spin.

Also (and randomly): It was snowing in Tucson today. I ate flourless chocolate cake, that Dylan made me for V day, as a snack. Today is the last day of my 30 day yoga challenge.

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com