Avast! Today be International Talk Like a Pirate Day! Toast yer grog in honor of dis day!
Secondly, I realize that I've been naughty about keeping my blogging up to date. I must admit, the ease of sharing interesting/absurd/horrific news articles on Facebook has wooed me a bit. Push of a button is just too easy...
In any case, below are links to some articles I've recently posted on Facebook (for those who aren't involved in the whole social networking online thing).
- The Bicycle Theif (seriously?)
- Seamus Heaney: He's Seen It All (shared with me by my cousin(ish), Nik)
- The Lowdown on Blockbuster Total Access Plan Changes (This is for all the Blockbuster Total Access users...See...Netflix really is the way to go!)
- The Ford Edge with HySeries Drive (cool!)
- 'A Wrinkle In Time' Aughor L'Engle Dies ("Suddenly she knew. She knew! Love. That was what she had that IT did not have. She had Mrs. Whatsit's love, and her father's, and mother's, and the real Charles Wallace's love, and the twins', and Aunt Beast's. And she had her love for them. But how could she use it? What was she meant to do?")
- Federal Court Cancels Patriot Act's Wiretap, Gag Orders (YES!)
- Non-Doping Cyclists Finish the Tour De France (Love It!)
Okay, I feel a little more caught up now...