10 January 2006

The Future?

This piece by the Museum of Media History is an intersting prediction of what will happen to the Media in the future. It's a bit long (and slow at times) but interesting none the less.
http://www.idorosen.com/mirrors/robinsloan.com/epic/

Aren't news pieces all some journalist's interpretation/story anyway? This takes it to the extreme, but I'm inclined to recall a discussion I had with a neighbor a year back or so. My argument was that the job of all journalists, no the news organizations, was to present stories that revolved around facts and to actually do investigative journalism. She argued that that was not their job at all (though I can't honestly remember why she thought this was not part of the job description), rather that they are paid to create sensationalism (well, that's not exactly what she said).

And, yes, I did use Blogger to post this...

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com